The Colossal Inflatable Course
Over 100ft of pure inflatable fun! This is one of the most amazing obstacle courses in the country and even boasts a beautiful ball pool section too. Suitable for older children, teens and adults, it is virtually impossible for this inflatable not to be the centre piece at any Team Building, Corporate Event, Fete or Fun Day. Magnificently decorated in hand painted artwork, this inflatable obstacle course is truly awesome.
Brand new in 2016, The Colossal Inflatable Course has been designed to deliver exhilarating fun. Those who dare enter the obstacle course are faced with negotiating a series of stalagmite and stalactite biff n’ bash wobblers. The cargo net climb & a slide follow with more biff n’ bash wobblers taking you to a long and near vertical cargo net climb. Then down the super fast mega slide, wading through a large & deep ball pool. Followed by more obstacles, squeeze throughs, a vertical cargo climb and finishing with another slide. Yes it is as tiring as it sounds!
For teenager & adult only events we can also offer our large rock climb section instead of the centre cargo climb.
The Colossal Inflatable Course is suitable for outdoor and indoor use where space permits. Whilst in its entirety it requires more space than the length of most sports halls, it can be split into 2,3 or 4 separate sections if required.
For Team Building, Corporate Events, Fetes and Fun Days, we always recommend using our trained and fun staff to supervise this inflatable.
- Size: 100 ft+ long x 12 ft wide
- Fun hand painted artwork
- A large assortment of obstacles including tunnels , squeeze through holes, biff n’ bash wobblers and cargo nets
- Three slides
- Three cargo climbs
- Rock and rope climb option available for teenager and adult only events
- Fully safety meshed
- Fully viewable
- Shower cover / sunshade (except centre mega slide)
- RPII / PIPA safety tested
- Can be supplied with diesel generator(s) if required (extra cost)
- Staff available to supervise (extra cost)
- Suitable for older children, teens and adults.