Foosball / Table Football Game
Foosball or Table Football Game as it is more commonly known is a fun game which can be played by 2, 3 or 4 players.
To begin the game, the ball is put through a hole at the side of the table, or simply placed by hand at the feet of a figure in the center of the table. The toss of a coin decides the initial serving side. Players attempt to use the figures mounted on rotating bars to kick the ball into the opposing goal. The first team to score 10 goals are the winners.
Foosball can only be hired for use indoors or under a marquee.
- Full Size table suitable for competitions
- 144 cm (l) x 76 cm (w) x 88 cm – 91 cm (h)
- Suitable for children, teens and adults
- Played by 2 to 4 players
- 16mm high resistance steel safety telescopic rods
- Roller bearings improve the speed of the game and reduce stress on players’ wrists
- Green background with white lines to look like a football ground
- For indoor hire only
Foosball is available to hire in Evesham, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire and The Midlands.